These Decor MicroSafe Containers are versatile for many cooking uses, from reheating food in the microwave to freezing meal potions to steaming food instantly. They can be stacked on top of each other to save space in your microwave and fridge.
- Stain-proof red bases
- Scratch-proof lid
- Removable steaming rack
- Open vent to release steam in the microwave
- Close vent to store food in the refrigerator
- Easy grab safe hold handle
The container is safe to use in:
- Dishwasher (top-shelf only)
The container is NOT safe when:
- Used in oven or toaster oven
- Used on hot plates, stovetops, or under a grill
- Used to cook popcorn
- Used with overheating food that is high in oil, sugar, or fat as it will cause the product to melt.
How to use:
- To reheat or cook food in the microwave: Open the steam-releasing vent when reheating food with a Decor container in the microwave. After removing the container from the microwave, leave the vent open until it cools off completely.
- After freezing: Let the container sit for a few minutes or run water over it before opening the lid, as the freeze makes it difficult to do it right away.
- To steam: Add 120ml of water to the container and then put the steaming rack inside. Then, add meat, fish or vegetable, close the lid and open the vent. Stop the microwave frequently to check the water level and the cooking level. Top up with more water if needed.
- Do not use rough materials to wash
- To reduce food stains, apply baking soda and water and then rinse carefully
- Steam vents can be easily removed for washing purposes.