Effective date: October 26, 2020
Manuka Australia (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.manukaaustralia.com.my website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Manuka Australia uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Manuka Australia may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Manuka Australia
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
SECURITY POLICY WITH INTERNET BROWSER
As part of our responsibility and our security compliances to meet with general data protection, all user who visits Manuka Australia website must follow the process of using the latest browser.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN MY BROWSER IS NOT UP-TO-DATE?
All web browser company such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari & Firefox provide the latest free update.
WHAT ARE NON-SUPPORTED VERSIONS?
Below is a list of the version that we have identified with security risks:
- Internet Explorer 11 and under.
- Google Chrome 64.x and under.
- Safari version 9.x and under.
- Mozilla Firefox version 65 and under.
HOW DO I UPDATE?
You can update your browser here via:
- Internet Explorer – https://www.microsoft.com/en-my/windows/microsoft-edge
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari version – https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-update-your-browser/safari
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-release
WHY SHOULD I UPDATE MY BROWSER?
Every update of the browser is critical as it provides the latest security feature preventing you from cybercrime attack. That is why all internet browser companies offer free updates.
WHY ISN’T OTHER WEBSITE DOING THIS?
We love our customers and our members as they are our family or family to be. We know the internet is a dangerous place, so it is in our responsibility to protect you by informing you that you are at a security risk.
While some organisations have more powerful tools, it is still a best practise to keep your browser up to date. I mean, you do maintain your car right?
- By email: [email protected]